Translate

Monday 20 February 2017

Share Your World - For the First Time

After doing some catch up reading from other blogs, I stumbled across Cee's blog which encourages Bloggers to interact and posts up fun challenges to aid this interaction.

If you want to check out Cee's blog and the many challenges out forwards check it out HERE



My answers to this weeks questions are as follows:

When you cut something with scissors, do you move your jaw (as if you were about to chew)?
I do a little (I thought it was just me being weird!- *edit: it is me that's weird, I've read the other blog answers*), but I also do this while chopping, carving or filing something. Filing is the worst one as I tend to grind my teeth or have my jaw ache from preventing this.

Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I don't really chew them but I do tend to put them in my mouth and hold them in my teeth.

Are you a collector of anything?  If so what?
I'm not a total enthusiast however I do tend to keep any unusual coins when I get them but I don't chase around to collect the whole sets. Oh and I have a few of Lord of the Rings chess/drinks set.





What size is your bed?
Double because I like to pretend I'm a starfish.

What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?

I'm grateful for workmen turning up when they said they would even though they were grumpy as hell. I'm looking forward to being able to get some time to spend writing and catching up with reading peoples blogs.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your answers this week. Thanks so much for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you for the comment, and the food for thought questions :)

    ReplyDelete